Healthcare Worker/ Medical Attendant
Premiere People Healthcare are a leading supplier of temporary Healthcare Workers throughout Northern Ireland and are currently 1st provider to all major Hospitals across Northern Ireland.
We are currently seeking for a Nursing Auxiliary/ Healthcare worker on behalf of a well established client based in Belfast City Centre.
All you need to apply is: 6 months paid experience in a Nursing Home or Hospital within the past two years and two references from 2 Staff Nurses.
This role would be Monday to Friday 08.30-16.30 based in Belfast City Centre.
Main Duties and responsibilities
- Greeting customers and visitors;
- Validating customer's identity;
- General administrative duties in relation to customer appointments;
- Dealing with customer's enquiries and if necessary contacting the Help Desk
- Recording and completion of weekly attendance statistics.
- Requesting appropriate files for customers in line with the appointments listing, and monitoring receipt of same;
- Returning files to relevant branches once assessments have been carried out;
- Maintaining attendance/non-attendance registers.
- Opening and closing of the Medical Examining Centre as required including operating the alarm system;
- Preparation of the examining rooms;
- Checking arrangements are in place for customer's special circumstances;
- Checking customer files in line with agreed procedures;
- Escort/chaperone duties;
- Checking/Recording customers personal data;
- If required, carrying out height, weight, eyesight and urine testing;
- Administrative duties following assessment;
- Maintaining adequate supplies of stationery and literature;
- Carrying out fire alarm & emergency lighting checks, if required
Applicants will need complete an Enhanced Access NI disclosure and an Occupational Health check. We will provide more information on this when you come to meet with us for an interview. ( Please note depending on role candidates may need to go under other security checks - this will be discussed at interview stage)
If you or someone you know may be interested in this post please contact the Healthcare team on 02890720104 or send your CV to email@example.com
Experience: 0 yrs