Your new company
Provide supported housing for young people aged 16-21 who are homeless or leaving care to make transition into independent living and own tenancy.
Your new role
We are working with this charitable organisation to find SUPPORT WORKERS for permanent vacancies in BELFAST and LISBURN working 3 x 12 hour shifts per week (36 hours) on a rotation shift pattern supporting young people aged 16-21 to build confidence and skills to maintain own home. The main duties of this role is to aid provision of house related support and guidance in conjunction with each service users identified support and safety needs.
This are permanent positions earning a salary of £18,285 pa, as well as generous holiday allowance and 4% pension contribution, we currently have vacancies in Belfast and Lisburn.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 6 months experience supporting people in a caring role
- Demonstrated understanding of issues affecting those who are homeless, addictions and multi-complex needs.
- An ability and willingness to work to a rota that includes waking night shifts and weekends.
- Be registered or eligible for registration with NISCC within 1 month of employment
- Full UK driving license and access to a car to be able to travel to different facilities for shift cover as and when required
What you'll get in return
- Permanent position with a well recognised charitable organisation who can develop skills working with complex needs
- Attractive and competitive salary and package
- FREE access NI
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs