Your new company
We are working with a charitable organisation within Belfast who provide supported living to male adults with complex needs including homeless, addictions and low mental health.
Your new role
Support Worker to adult males who are Homeless and have Complex Needs / Low Mental Health. You will work in a hostel facility, the main aim is to assist service users to grow their personal capacity to the point where they can leave temporary accommodation and enter either statutory, Social Voluntary or community or private housing provision.
As Night Shift Support Worker you will work 3 shifts per week from 8.00pm - 8.30am per week. This is a temporary full time position until end of March 2020 with a possible view to extend. This will be paying an hourly night shift rate between £11 - £13 ph including holidays depending on skills and experience.
What you'll need to succeed
- 1 years' experience of working within social care in challenging environments.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Demonstrated understanding of issues affecting those who are homeless with multi-complex needs.
- Ability to demonstrate communication skills (written and verbal) in application form and at interview.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of ICT and use of Microsoft Office and email.
- Be registered or eligible for registration with NISCC within 1 month of employment
What you'll get in return
Weekly and competitive Pay, Full time hours on temporary contract, Free Access NI, Great Experience in a rewarding sector.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs