Deputy Nurse Manager, Care Home, Full-time, Permanent
Your new company
Hays are proud to be representing a state-of-the-art care facility in Belfast who are seeking to recruit a new Deputy Nurse Manager to join their supportive and friendly team.
This stunning care home provides a warm and comfortable environment for its 80 residents and contains a Residential and Nursing unit for those living with dementia.
Your new role
To be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care in the home and to ensure that all resident care is of the highest possible standard.
The post holder will be expected to take Management responsibility, as and when required, in the absence of the Nurse Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Current registration with the NMC
- Previous experience in leading a team of Nurses
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Genuine interest in working with the elderly
- Satisfactory Enhanced Access NI check
What you'll get in return
- Attractive salary
- Ongoing training and development
- Monday to Friday day shifts
- Supportive senior management team
- Referral Scheme
- Convenient location close to local transport and shops
- Free parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs