£28,000 - £32,000
Working Hours: Discussed at Interview
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit Theatre Nurses for one of Northern Ireland's one of Northern Ireland's leading providers of Healthcare solutions.
Our client is going through a period of sustained growth in 2019, expanding their existing hospital, adding more beds, wards and services to handle the forecasted growth of patients and services on offer. This is an exciting time for our client so we are looking for top talent to be based in the hospital and potentially other sites.
As a Theatre Nurse you will provide high quality direct patient care within the Hospital's Theatre and Recovery Ward in the following areas: Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Plastic Surgery, Urology, ENT, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Spinal Surgery, Bariatric Surgery and Endoscopy.
- To provide skilled nursing care and to demonstrate a high standard of nursing practice in the assessment, implementation and evaluation of patient care.
- To ensure that care is delivered as per hospital policies.
- To participate in the 'Induction Programme' of nursing and other non-clinical staff, as applicable, after appropriate training.
- To ensure that custody, administration and recording of medication are in accordance with hospital, and NMC guidelines.
- To inform the Theatre Manager of any matters affecting the professional standard of patient care.
- Qualified RGN with recent Theatre experience or ODP Diploma
- Experience to include 2 years' post registration
- Live NMC Registration
- Current surgical experience
- Ability to scrub for surgical specialties
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £32,000 with the opportunity to avail of 30% uplift for weekends and 60% uplift for bank holidays. You will also be entitled to other benefits such as Company Contribution Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance and a generous annual leave entitlement of 35 days which includes your Bank Holidays. You will also avail of the chance to work in a bright, vibrant and first class facility.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.
Experience: 0 yrs