Location: Belfast, Ballycastle, Coleraine
Salary: £32,732 per annum (Additional Staff Benefits incl. hotel discounts)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit Staff Nurses for one of Northern Ireland's longest serving family owned providers of care. All roles are offered on a full time, permanent basis and will based at the following locations:
- Belfast (West Belfast & Dunmurry)
With over 30 years experience in the care sector, our client has an outstanding reputation, ensuring everyone they come into contact with is treated as one of their very own, from staff to residents to relatives.
Picking up an incredible 51 awards along the way, including a recent award at the 2019 IHCP Awards, as well as having NI's ONLY Lifestyle Care Home, you can be sure you'll be working for one of NI's premier provider of care.
As the Staff Nurse you will:
- Be a member of the nursing team, responsible for carrying out duties within the programme of patient care. You will ensure all nursing practices are of a high standard and work within the primary nurse setting, in line with the Patient Charter of Rights, and under the Nursing Home Minimum Standards.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Current PREPP, Primary Nursing, Care Planning and The Patients Charter
- Dealing with problems associated with the elderly
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
- Good General Health (medically fit)
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English and a valid work permit
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
You will receive an excellent salary of £32,732, staff benefits, excellent training and continued professional development. You'll also get the chance to work in outstanding, hotel level facilities. These roles are superb opportunities to work for a care provider who offer a genuine warmth to their staff and residents
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
Experience: 0 yrs