Salary: £8.30 per hour
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Care Assistant for a family owned care provider in Glengormley. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis
Our client opened its doors in 1990 and boasts modern conveniences, comfortable accommodations, quality dining and extensive gardens
- To support residents with all aspects of their day to day living, so they can enjoy the best possible quality of life. Compassion, good communication skills and a calm and caring manner are essential for this important role in our client's company.
- 6 months experience providing care/support in a paid capacity
- Caring and compassionate towards people in need of care and support
- Flexibility to cover a variety of shifts that will include evenings, weekends and unsocial hours
- Good stamina and level of fitness to meet the physical demands of the post
- Self motivated, compassionate and driven to provide excellent care
You will receive a salary of £8.30 per hour with uplift, discussed at interview.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
Experience: 0 yrs