First Choice Selection Services are looking for professional, dedicated and experienced Learning Disabilities Support Workers who can offer commitment to delivering high quality care to our clients in Lisburn. Shifts available are mornings, afternoons and night duties and both part time and full time staff can be accomodated.
This post has excellent pay rates starting £7.75 - £9.00p/h (depending on shift)
Suitable candidates must have the following to be shortlisted for this post;
- At least 6 months experience of working with clients who have learning disabilities
- Be registered with NISCC or willing to achieve this
- Have knowledge of the support needs of people with a learning disability
Main duties of the role;
- Give each client the particular support they need in the morning, afternoon and at night time
- Form a positive relationship with the clients that are being supported
- Work with other staff, following the person’s support plans, in order to give the right support
- Contribute to the promotion of people with learning disabilities’ advocacy skills, ensuring the full implementation of standards ensuring people with learning disabilities participate in the running of the Centre and in all consultation processes.
An access NI will be required for this role at a cost of £33
If you think you meet the criteria for this job and would like to apply, please send your CV via link or contact Karen McCready on 02890 313693.