VANRATH is currently recruiting a Marketing Executive for our client, a major distributor of industrial electrical products, based in Belfast, with additional branches in Dublin and GB.
The business stocks a wide range of manufacturers' products, with currently just under 4000 of these online. There is planned growth to expand to the breadth of products that are marketed online and the countries that they will distribute to.
There is now a need within the team for an enthusiastic individual to assist the E-Commerce Manager and be proactive in identifying new ways of increasing online sales through new and existing channels.
The business has strong growth plans for the online division of the business and would benefit greatly from an ambitious, commercially savvy professional to contribute to these plans.
You will work closely with the E-Commerce Manager and the Managing Director to help achieve these goals
- Maintaining all product information on the current website and adding new products full training will be provided on website content management system. Experience of photoshop and product photography would be an advantage.
- Optimisation (SEO) of products to increase visibility on all the major search engines (paid and organic)
- Maintenance of PPC campaigns / Google Merchant Centre
- Sales Order processing
- Develop relationships with Manufacturers in order to support product base
- Support and maintain current social media & email marketing strategies across multiple business divisions
- Develop a marketing calendar
The Ideal Person:
- Third level qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience of working in an ecommerce environment / online sales environment
- PPC and SEO Experience, especially Google Merchant Feed
- Experience of using Google Analytics to analyse website sales activity
- Experience of working with CMS tools
- Search Engine Optimisation skills
- Interest / knowledge / experience in the electrical sector
- Photoshop / product photography
- Sage 200 experience
- Proactive and enthusiastic, with ability to work on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Salary £20,000-25,000 - dependant on experience
- Paid holidays
- Parking on site
- Excellent opportunity to gain first hand experience in Industrial product on an E-Commerce platform
For more information on this or any other Sales or Marketing opportunities please click the 'apply now' link on this page, or contact Marty Caskey on 02890330250, for a completely confidential career conversation.
Experience: 0 yrs