Job Title: E-Commerce Specialist
Department: Group Marketing
Reporting To: Direct line reporting to Head of Group Marketing (Global)
Responsible for both new customer/user acquisition as well as the online management of customer retention and renewals. Working closely with others in the digital marketing team (Marketing Automation Manager, Digital Content Manager and CRM Specialist) this role encompasses both paid and organic search engine optimization (SEO), digital advertising and sponsorship, as well as website and product UX optimisation for smooth e-commerce customer journeys.
Specifically this will include:
- Responsibility for the overall management and marketing of the company website(s).
- Plan, develop and implement an e-commerce orientated 'store' within the company's informational website to encourage online purchases of single licences.
- Planning and implementing automated workflows and messaging to ensure high renewal rates from current users/customers for multiple product areas. Optimising usage of the product and website to ensure purchase of freemium and premium features.
- Manage the budget and plans for paid search/PPC as well as any digital advertising to support marketing campaigns and awareness/demand generation.
- Ongoing collaboration with the website and content team to ensure the website is search optimised, working with the visitor behaviour analytics of the site.
- Working in an agile environment, you'll work closely with marketing teams, software developers, and product managers to ensure high conversion rates and renewals.
- Reporting on KPIs and learning outcomes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Experience (5+ years) of digital marketing in a business environment.
- Significant knowledge and experience of working with e-commerce websites and digital marketing. Knowledge of PPC, SEO, SEM.
- Knowledge of CRM systems (ideally Sugar CRM, or SalesForce) and running digital advertising/outreach campaigns.
- Ability to work with Google Analytics and have proven experience of using data to drive marketing or product development changes.
- Ability to think creatively and bring innovative approaches to communications.
- Understanding of the Kentico CMS platform would be an advantage.
- Revenue generated by source (organic, paid, referral, social)
- Renewal and retention rates.
- Customer acquisition and conversion to premium rates. Net Sales.
- Website visitor analytics and behaviour tracking. (abandonment rate reduction and goal conversion)
- ROI measurement against investment
- Internal Qualitative Review / Evaluation (from peers, virtual team / campaign managers and direct line manager.)
For more information on this or any other technical sales or marketing role within VANRATH please contact Sarah Stewart on email@example.com or on 02890 325325
Experience: 0 yrs