Job Title: Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Job Reference: TTL/SDMS/0218
Job Purpose: Responsibility for delivery of digital marketing activities for clients of The Tomorrow Lab.
Contribute to digital marketing strategy for clients of the Tomorrow Lab.
To assist The Pierce Partnership in their wider marketing activities.
Closing Date: Friday 9th March 2018 @5pm
Salary: Excellent Salary/Negotiable depending on experience
The Tomorrow Lab is an exciting creative web and digital agency located in Belfast with great people and great clients. Part of The Pierce Partnership Group, we provide a range of digital marketing services to clients operating on both a local and global scale including Expedia, Corona, Yellow Tail, Santa Rita and Electric Ireland to name a few.
To meet the needs of our growing client base we are recruiting for a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist.
Working at The Tomorrow Lab
You’ll find we do things a little differently at The Tomorrow Lab, because we recognise that it’s our talent that makes us different.
The talent we have needs challenging, nurturing, inspiring and encouraging. So we like our people to be freethinking, to collaborate, to get involved, and to take responsibility for creating awesome work for our clients.
You’ll work a 40 hour week and, within reason, you can tell us what start and finish times you prefer, how long you want to take for lunch, and we like to be flexible regarding taking time off.
At The Tomorrow Lab we provide:
- A competitive salary
- You’ll work a 40 hour week
- Challenging and interesting work for big name clients
- Attendance at top web conferences
- 30 paid holidays rising to 33 after 3 years (including statutory holidays)
- Private Health Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme incl. life insurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Company-sponsored nights out
- Employers for Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Summary of Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with members of the Account Management and Digital Marketing Team during the business development process to propose the most appropriate solution to achieve short, medium and long-term client objectives.
This will include but not limited to planning, budgeting, proposals, pitches, meetings, and workshops where you will be required to detail digital marketing strategies to address client requirements.
- Conduct digital marketing audits establishing current status.
- Execute the development and delivery of digital marketing activities including social media management, content marketing, link building & blogger outreach, SEO and paid advertising to achieve client objectives within allocated budget.
- Develop schedules for digital marketing activities and manage the execution of these within the timescales specified or agreed with the client.
- Engage with third party influencers and publications using digital PR and outreach tactics.
- Prepare and provide regular analysis and reporting to clients (weekly, monthly quarterly as appropriate) in person or via telephone/video conferencing in conjunction with the Account Management Team.
- Identify and share opportunities for increasing the value of our services to clients and for improving company profitability.
- Identify, propose and implement the latest tools to effectively execute digital marketing activities for clients.
- Contribute positively to the overall Pierce Partnership digital marketing activities when required.
- Provide assistance and support to other members of the team as may be necessary from time to time to meet customer demands.
- Establish excellent working relationships with team members within the agency and across the partnership and participate in TTL knowledge sharing workshops and events.
- Implement and maintain best practice in communication at all times with customers and colleagues.
- Keep up to date with what is happening in our industry and how this may affect your role.
- Provide regular structured feedback to enable constant improvement of service levels.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in line with the company’s strive for continuous improvement.
- Any other reasonable duties as required or at the request of management.
Excellent communicator (verbal & written)
Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar English-related degree.
Digital Marketing Qualification
Experience & Skills
At least 4 years’ experience in a digital marketing role.
Excellent creative English writing skills.
Experience of managing consumer facing and corporate social media accounts.
Proven experience in copywriting high quality content on a wide range of topics for client.
An excellent working knowledge of effective content promotion strategies, link building and blogger outreach.
On-page and off-page SEO experience.
Experience in the use of Google Analytics and other website monitoring software.
Able to communicate digital marketing concepts clearly and unambiguously.
Shows initiative and prioritises activities on multiple projects without supervision.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Experience executing campaigns on paid advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google
Experience using Reporting tools such as – GA, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console & Majestic
Experience with web content management systems such as Wordpress
Experience using Hubspot or similar marketing tools
Active participant on main social networks
Experience working with the travel, food & drink industries
Personality & Disposition
Energetic and ambitious team player
Self-motivated with a pro-active and positive attitude
Strives to keep up to date with the latest online developments and trends.
Client-focused, can work with tight deadlines
What we’d like to see
If it sounds a bit like you, then please get in touch by sending a CV, with a cover letter by clicking on the APPLY BUTTON.
On receipt of your CV you will then be forwarded a separate monitoring form as part of the process. No late CV’s or CV’s without completed monitoring from will be accepted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer