Digital Marketing Executive (with focus on Social Media and Content Marketing)
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Job Reference: TTL/DME/1217
To execute effective social media and content focused digital marketing strategies for our clients to achieve their objectives within the allocated budget.
To assist The Pierce Partnership in their wider marketing activities.
Closing date: Friday 19th January @ 12.30.
On receipt of your CV you will then be forwarded a separate monitoring form as part of the process.
No Late CV’s or CV’s without a completed monitoring form will be accepted.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
The Tomorrow Lab is an exciting creative web and digital agency located in Belfast with great people and great clients. Part of The Pierce Partnership Group, we provide a range of digital marketing services to clients operating on both a local and global scale including Expedia, Corona, Yellow Tail, Santa Rita and Electric Ireland to name a few.
To meet the needs of our growing client base we are recruiting for an Digital Marketing Executive with experience in content and social media marketing.
Working at The Tomorrow Lab
You’ll find we do things a little differently at The Tomorrow Lab, because we recognise that it’s our talent that makes us different.
The talent we have needs challenging, nurturing, inspiring and encouraging. So we like our people to be freethinking, to collaborate, to get involved, and to take responsibility for creating awesome work for our clients.
You’ll work a 40 hour week and, within reason, you can tell us what start and finish times you prefer, how long you want to take for lunch, and we like to be flexible regarding taking time off.
At The Tomorrow Lab we provide:
- A competitive salary
- You’ll work a 40 hour week
- Challenging and interesting work for big name clients
- Attendance at top web conferences
- 30 paid holidays rising to 33 after 3 years (including statutory holidays)
- Private Health Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme incl. life insurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Company-sponsored nights out
- Employers for Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Summary of Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with members of the Account Management and Digital Marketing Team during the business development process to propose the most appropriate solution to achieve short, medium and long-term client objectives.
This will include but not limited to planning, budgeting, proposals, pitches, meetings, and workshops where you will be required to detail social media and content strategies to address client requirements.
- Conduct and submit social media and content marketing audits establishing client current status.
- Execute the development and delivery of digital marketing activities, specifically social media, content marketing, link building & blogger outreach campaigns and both on-page and off-page SEO activities to achieve client objectives within allocated budget.
- Develop social and content schedules executing these within the timescales specified or agreed with the client.
- Engage with third party influencers and publications using digital PR and outreach tactics.
- Prepare and provide regular analysis and reporting to clients (weekly, monthly quarterly as appropriate) in person on via telephone/video conferencing in conjunction with the Account Management Team.
- Identify and share opportunities for increasing the value of our services to clients and for improving company profitability.
- Contribute positively to the overall Pierce Partnership web and social media presence when required.
- Provide assistance and support to other members of the team as may be necessary from time to time to meet customer demands.
- Establish excellent working relationships with team members within the agency and across the partnership and participate in TTL knowledge sharing workshops and events.
- Implement and maintain best practice in communication at all times with customers and colleagues.
- Keep up to date with what is happening in our industry and how this may affect your role.
- Provide regular structured feedback to enable constant improvement of service levels.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in line with the company’s strive for continuous improvement.
- Any other reasonable duties as required or at the request of management.
- Excellent communicator (verbal & written)
- Good general level of education Maths and English.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar English-related degree.
- Experience & Skills
- Essential Criteria
- At least 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Excellent creative English writing skills
- Proven experience in copywriting high quality content on a wide range of topics for client websites
- Proven experience managing corporate social media accounts
- An excellent working knowledge of effective content promotion strategies, including blogger outreach, social media promotion, and social bookmarking
- Experience of managing consumer facing and corporate social media accounts
- Experience with managing social media ad platforms
- Active participant on main social networks
- Experience in the use of Google Analytics and other website monitoring software
- Able to communicate digital marketing concepts clearly and unambiguously
- Shows initiative and prioritises activities on multiple projects without supervision
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Agency Experience
- Link building & blogger outreach campaigns
- On-page and off-page SEO experience
- Experience executing campaigns on paid advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google
- Experience with web content management systems such as Wordpress
- Experience using Hubspot or similar marketing tools
- Experience working with the travel, food & drink industries
Personality & Disposition
- Energetic and ambitious team player
- Self-motivated with a pro-active and positive attitude
- Strives to keep up to date with the latest online developments and trends.
- Client-focused, can work with tight deadlines
What we’d like to see
If it sounds a bit like you, then please get in touch by sending a CV, with a cover letter VIA CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.