Account Manager (Creative Agency)
The Role: Account Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a team of passionate like-minded people within a creative digital agency.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a number of projects from start to finish within an exciting and vibrant environment.
What Does the Company do?
An established digital agency with 15 years’ experience based in Belfast City Centre with a varied range of clients across multiple industries. The company prides itself on creating strategic plans for their clients to take their brand to the next level.
Why should I be interested in this Account Manager role?
- Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Join a young and vibrant team
- 18 days holidays, all public holidays and Christmas week off
- Pension Scheme
- Accessible office location in Belfast City Centre
- Pay day Friday – beers provided in the afternoon!
What do I need to get this Account Manager role?
- 2+ years Account Management experience within an agency environment.
- An understanding of design and digital processes
- Project Management experience – Use of Project Management tools is advantageous.
- Can work to strict deadlines
Don’t forget, you can share this job with friends or family who may be interested to avail of our £250 referral scheme!
Experience: 0 yrs