MCS Group is currently recruiting a proven, ambitious, and commercially aware Strategic Planner for a rapidly expanding digital growth and content marketing Agency.
The Strategic Planner will be responsible for defining and managing the company's direction and vision and develop clear plans and guidelines to realise business objectives, whilst helping maintain a competitive edge and allocating resources appropriately.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business that has almost doubled its workforce over the past years and currently working alongside a diverse range of clients in the marketplace. You will have the opportunity to grow with the company as the business continues to enjoy a successful growth period.
- Understand and shape the company's strategy and mission
- Develop plans to materialise strategy and analyse business proposals
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Identify and define key audiences
- Assess the organisations operational and strategic performance
- Align processes, resources, and departmental goals with overall strategy
- Provide support and insight into significant organisational changes
- Challenge and write briefs for marketing and communication activities
- Third Level Degree
- Demonstrable experience in conducting research, particularly into consumer behaviour
- Sound knowledge of the media landscape
- Cross industry experience preferred
- Analytical mind with problem solving aptitude
- Strategic thinking abilities
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs