MCS Group is currently working alongside a well-established, growing company in the Retail sector to recruit a Social Media Executive to join their dynamic and forward-thinking team.
My client specialises in supplying high quality designer products in the UK and Ireland at the most competitive prices. My client understands the importance of their employees and is committed to investing in talented individuals who share the same ambition and relish the opportunity to be part of the company's bright future.
The successful candidate will work under the direction of their Marketing and eCommerce Manager to continue to grow their online channels.
- Manage and oversee all social media advertising including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
- Manage multiple Facebook pages and scheduling content throughout
- Develop, implement and manage the social media strategy ensuring it is consistent with the company's brand identity
- Manage Facebook Group Page
- Manage Ecommerce sale catalogues on Facebook/lnstagram shopping
- Work closely with the Marketing manager on budgets and KPIS
- Work closely with our copywriter to ensure content is informative and appealing and content is consistent throughout
- Developing and managing social media influencer strategy
- Use analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights to monitor and evaluate the company's social media presence and performance
- 2-3 years' experience as a Social Media Specialist or in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices - This role will work across: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience carrying out audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced- high pressure environment
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sasha Boyle, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 ?
Experience: 0 yrs