MCS Group is working with a Belfast based e-commerce consultancy on the recruitment of PPC Executive where you will play a key role in delivering digital marketing expertise and driving online performance through paid advertising campaigns.
You will be joining a thriving consultancy environment, a specialist in ecommerce, where you will be supporting a wide range of clients. Offering strategic direction and tactical implementation, this is a multi-disciplinary role that requires you to have a client-focused consultative approach.
Working in a vibrant technology hub in Belfast you will have access to all the latest tools and resources you require. You will be part of a talented team where you will have lots of opportunity to advance your skills and progress your career.
Some of the core activities and areas of responsibility will include…
- Working closely with clients through daily management of Google, Bing and Facebook Advertising accounts.
- Understanding client requirements and proposing impactful digital marketing solutions and action plans.
- Helping support, deliver and assist digital projects, driving results on time in accordance with the agreed parameters.
- Delivering regular data analysis and analytics reporting with agreed actions.
- Supporting and contributing to the wider team in establishing and implementing digital strategies.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, regulations and personal development in your specialist field (particularly as relates to Google and Facebook).
- Participating in the creation and improvement of internal processes and business infrastructure, including review of new industry tools and opportunities that will benefit the business and the client base.
We are looking for digital enthusiast who can demonstrate experience in creating and managing paid advertising campaigns on Google, Bing and/or Facebook.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to communicate information well through various channels.
- Demonstrable proof of enthusiasm, initiative, creativity and problem-solving.
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
You can expect to be rewarded with a generous salary package. There is a flexible approach to start/finish times and generous holidays that don't restrict you to take leave on bank holidays etc. You will be part of a growing business so you can expect to have ongoing career growth opportunities.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Karl Webb, Specialist Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Experience: 0 yrs