MCS Group is working with one of NI's leading corporate and commercial law firms on the recruitment of a Part-Time Senior Marketing Executive where you will play a key role in driving the brand through traditional and digital channels.
You will be involved in designing and delivering campaigns that demonstrate the companies sector knowledge across all Northern Ireland channels, with ownership and responsibility of the website and social media platforms to deliver a market leading brand presence.
Other responsibilities include…
- Managing the ongoing development and maintenance of the website with the initiative to write, edit and upload content, applying SEO and web accessibility best practice
- Developing and delivering digital marketing plans in line with the overall marketing strategy
- Creating high quality content and engage regularly with a variety of audiences across all digital platforms to generate leads
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of websites, social media and digital campaigns through Google Analytics software
- Creating and managing an extensive client database, analysing this data to develop insights and marketing recommendations
- Overseeing and maintaining a calendar of marketing activities, ensuring all internal deadlines are met
- Ensuring consistency of branding and key messages are delivered across all channels of communication
- Overseeing the delivery of client events from seminars to conferences, and engagements to social events
- Managing PR and media relations to ensure positive brand reinforcement
- Developing marketing and promotional materials
- Managing third parties / agencies to ensure external deadlines are met (Design agency, printers etc.)
- Presenting weekly reports as needed
- Providing marketing advice to all levels of individuals and teams with the firm
- Overseeing marketing budget and spend, ensure all marketing invoices are recorded and processed accordingly
We are looking for a digital marketer with a keen interest in growing a digital presence across multiple platforms. You should have…
- Experience with WordPress and Google Analytics
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Confidence in building relationships with key influencers and industry spokespeople
- Excellent project management and planning skills
In return, you'll be working with a highly reputable employer and be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Emma McFetridge, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs