Do you wish to work within a Marketing Team within a leading global firm operating in over thirty countries? MCS Group are proud to be working alongside an established and successful company to recruit a Marketing Technology Assistant to join their team of Industry Experts.
My client is committed to creating a collaborative and supporting working culture and investing in the progress of their employees. My client offers rewarding careers that are built around their employees strengths and designed to ensure they can achieve their personal and professional ambitions. Joining a global team, you will discover what collaborating on a global scale really looks like; you will learn how to help drive change; and you will be at the heart of an organisation that is defining the future of the industry!
The Marketing Technology Assistant is a member of the Digital & Marketing Technology support team and will have a specific focus on providing high quality data management support throughout the supported platforms.
This Will Include:
- Acting as a support desk and responding to queries from internal stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Providing support and training to users in the business on the company marketing technology platforms.
- Responsible for daily quality checking procedures such as identifying and merging duplicate data and ensuring that the required data standards are being applied.
- Monitoring system logs and production of daily summary reports.
- Data entry of employee information and uploading photos for new joiners to the business, including updating where relevant on digital platforms.
- Assisting, when required, with SharePoint site support.
- Posting of agreed content and assisting with queries on the firm's centralised email marketing platform.
- Participating in wider projects which require Marketing Technology input
- Experience of working with data and an understanding of how information systems and processes work.
- Excellent data handling with an attention for detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, and a good working knowledge of Word and Outlook.
- An ability to isolate issues and delegate to technical colleagues if required.
- Responsive, proactive and positive attitude.
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to confidently interact with all levels and across cultures.
- The applicant should be IT literate although an IT qualification is not required.
Additional Information: This role will operate on a shift rotation, incorporating the following shift patterns: 9:00am - 5:30pm, 7:00am - 3:30pm, and 10:30am - 7:00pm
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sasha Boyle, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935515?
Experience: 0 yrs