MCS Group is working with a leading retail bank on the recruitment of a Marketing Officer to manage the development and implementation of strategies to market and communicate the brand, its products and services, supporting the achievement business & financial objectives.
This is an opportunity to join a market leader, committed to driving innovation through emerging technology and focused on delivering world class customer service. You will be working with a talented team of professionals in a modern city centre office location and have the opportunity to be part of a business committed to growth and development.
The job holder's main responsibilities are to:
- Manage the marketing strategy, budget and activity calendar that will support delivery of the business strategy and fulfil all regulatory and statutory communication requirements including brand management.
- The development of direct customer marketing or communications content/material in accordance with the Brand Plan and Project Plan.
- The development and implementation of specific marketing campaigns/activities/sponsored events, which support delivery of the business strategy.
- Monitor activity performance in terms of volumes, quality & brand perception against plan and provide the Business Development team with advice, guidance and recommend corrective action where necessary to enhance performance.
- Ensure that all marketing and communications material is compliant with all existing legal, regulatory and voluntary code obligations via the financial promotions process, and all Bank standards, policies, processes and procedures.
- The day to day management of various third party provider services e.g. creative, digital, print, merchandising and media agencies.
- Work closely and supportively with colleagues/peers in Communications, Business Development, Private Banking, Project Delivery & Implementation, Legal & Compliance etc to ensure effective coordination of efforts.
- Plan and activate sponsorships to ensure assets are optimised to aid delivery of the business strategy.
- Adhere to Corporate Visual Identity as part of the brand.
- Maintain and update your own professional expertise and knowledge of all applicable legislation.
- Ensure all activities are aligned to the core values thereby ensuring fair treatment of all customers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Applicants will preferably hold a:
- 3rd level Marketing qualification
Practical experience in:
- A Marketing environment (agency and/or client side)
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns
- The execution of digital marketing solutions
- Managing and activating sponsorships
- Managing budgets
- 3 years+ practical experience in a blue chip Marketing environment (agency & client side)
- Sound working knowledge of the Financial Services legal and compliance framework and/or practical experience of developing communications within a heavily regulated sector
- Experience with multiple media channels
- Excellent PC Skills - Word, PowerPoint, Acrobat Pro
- Capacity to generate original and creative ideas and solutions
- Excellent planning, organising and prioritisation skills
- Achievement focused
- Attention to detail to ensure high quality output
- Initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Self-development orientated
- Customer centric
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written and oral)
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Excellent team worker
Salary is dependent on experience - starting at £27,700
This is an excellent opportunity ot join one of Northern Ireland's leading employers.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs