MCS Group is currently working alongside a rapidly expanding utilities company to recruit an experienced, innovative, and driven Marketing Manager.
Working alongside the Head of Sales & Marketing, and Marketing Executive, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting all marketing activity across the business to increase brand awareness and drive sales performance and leads.
Incorporating both digital and traditional campaigns, as well as working closely with and overseeing the work of a third party agency, you will bring your experience and new ideas to this forward thinking and innovative business, helping establish it's growing name in the marketplace.
- Development and implementation of a successful marketing strategy
- Owning the delivery of campaigns, ensuring desired results and ROI is achieved
- Collaborating with third party agency to ensure that campaigns are being delivered on time and within budget
- Ensuring a consistent and coherent brand message
- Communicating marketing activity across the wider areas of the business to ensure that messages are aligned
- Ensure that marketing spend is optimised, with budgets being allocated through the most effective channels
- Previous experience as a Marketing Manager within the utilities sector
- Experience in managing ATL campaigns
- Experience in manging the work of a third party agency
- Budget control experience
- Effective communicator to stakeholders at all levels
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs