MCS Group is currently working exclusively with Hughes Insurance to recruit a Marketing Manager to join the Team on a 1 Year FTC.
This role will own and support all marketing activity in the business including acquisition, cross selling and retention of customers using a multi-channel approach.
You will be responsible for driving sales performance and leads, and working closely with all sales channels to ensure that every opportunity is maximised. The role covers all product lines within Hughes Insurance including Motor, Home, Commercial and Commercial Vehicle.
You will work closely with external agencies to deliver effective campaigns, which align to core business objectives. It will support the team in measuring the impact of marketing on quotes, sales and customer retention. There will be a focus on increasing conversion and the role holder will work closely with internal and external teams to ensure that Hughes' presence in the market is optimised.
The role will cover all elements of the marketing mix including TV, Radio, Press, Out of Home, PR, Digital and Direct Marketing. It will involve interaction with internal stakeholders as well as external marketing agencies.
- Owning the delivery of engaging and results driven marketing campaigns
- Communicating marketing activity to the business to ensure marketing messages are aligned throughout the company
- Collaborating on PR with the external agency to manage brand presence in the market, which includes sponsorships, press and events
- Optimising digital marketing to drive traffic online and optimise maximum conversion of online quotes
- Support and optimise the relationships Price Comparison Sites
- Maximise retention on all products
- Coordinate delivery of the plan across teams
- Direct accountability for the overall marketing budget and ensure that all marketing spend is optimised and that campaign activity through the year are in line with target
- Effectively lead and manage a high performing team
- Experience in managing Above The Line campaigns on TV, Radio and Outdoor channels
- E-Commerce experience using a transactional website
- Liaison and co-ordination of 3rd party agency partners
- 2+ years experience in a manager level position
- Email and digital marketing strategies including social media
- Reporting and analysis skills
- Budget control experience
- Effective communicator to stakeholders at all levels, interna and external
- Strong interpersonal skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs