MCS Group is working with an innovative technology start-up firm on the recruitment of a Marketing Executive to help position the business and support growth across local, national and international markets.
This is an opportunity to join a business that has already attracted customers across Northern and Western Europe as well as securing a significant local contract that could propel growth quickly into a specialist market segment. Working as part of a small team in a start-up environment offers you the opportunity to really make a difference as you will be the key marketer during a phase of high growth. With the benefits of flexibility, no micro-management and a casual relaxed working environment comes the expectation that you will dig-in' when required and do what it takes to meet deadlines. This is a close-knit team where everyone is prepared to help eachother, with a flat management structure that encourages ownership and responsibility. It can fast-paced and all cliche's apply - no two days the same, roller-coaster ride and hugely rewarding.
As Marketing Executive you will be responsible for managing and co-coordinating digital marketing activity designed to drive customers, partners and industry influencers.
- Drive social media activity designed to engage distributor network and end-user markets at a national and international level plus increase the company SEO ranking for key search words and terms.
- Manage, enhance and write copy of the creative content required across the spectrum of media from website to customer sales material (such as case studies) at both a national and international level.
- Manage and maintain all CRM, Business Lead Database, Google Analytic and Social Media metrics and to provide clear and concise analytical reporting.
- Co-ordinate specific event participation such as exhibitions, seminars and other international events.
- Design, execute and continuously evolve a specific marketing strategy to launch product/solutions
- Support direct Sales activity as requested and required by team colleagues.
- We are looking for a Marketing professional with a degree background and relevant b2b marketing experience. You should have excellent communication skills including with evidence of exceptional writing and editing and have flexibility for occasional travel.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs