MCS Group are working with one of the world's leading utilities companies to recruit a Marketing Executive to cover a period of maternity. Our client is an award-winning company and have recently celebrated their 20th Anniversary there couldn't be a better time to join this highly successful company.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the successful Marketing Executive will be responsible for supporting the marketing and communication strategy and help to plan, develop and implement campaigns both on and offline.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role include:
- Co-ordinating and supporting the running of copy events including exhibitions, conferences and presentations and providing all necessary marketing collateral for these events
- Providing relevant promotional material for marketing and sales activities
- Assisting in preparation of direct marketing activity in support of the marketing plan
- Dealing effectively with enquiries from internal and external sources
- Assisting in the development of company websites and social media channels
- Supporting the company in marketing with existing customers in support of company services
- Assist in the development of the internal communications strategy
- Managing project budgets in line with expectations
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours ·
- Educated to degree level preferably within Marketing, Business or a related discipline OR at least 1 years' experience in a position of relevant experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment supporting a wider team
- Experience of creating content and managing CMS
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of all aspects of marketing discipline
The ideal Marketing Executive will have a robust understanding of both on and offline marketing communication disciplines and previous experience of supporting a marketing team alongside excellent Microsoft skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Analytics.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah McGeown, Sales & Marketing Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs