MCS Group is proud to be working alongside a new, yet established business, which brings a fresh all-inclusive approach to the flexible workspace market. My client is keen to recruit an experienced Marketing and Engagement Manager to join their team on a part-time, permanent basis.
My client has expertly designed a vibrant, design-led workspace, providing members with not just a desk, but the space, facilities, events, and a network to develop and grow their business.
The member experience is central to my clients ethos and they have thoughtfully constructed an exquisite rooftop terrace, members bar, wellness studio and multiple breakaway spaces; ideal for leisure or simply allowing members to step away from their working day.
The Marketing and Engagement Manager will be responsible for achieving the goals of the marketing and engagement strategy by working closely with the senior management team.
The key focus of this role will be to elevate brand awareness through a strong marketing and engagement plan resulting in solid member retention and the creation of member advocates.
The postholder will develop and deliver a marketing and engagement plan using pre-agreed targets, such as increasing website traffic, social media engagement, and promoting awareness of my client's brand via digital and traditional marketing methods.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for curating a member event programme and tasked with developing and sustaining a vibrant member community.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities Include:
- Marketing Communications
- Create and execute robust marketing and engagement plan
- Plan and generate engaging content for digital media platforms
- Actively promote engagement with a variety of stakeholders through digital platforms and/or traditional marketing tools.
- Establish a clear style and tone for all company communications and oversee all distribution of internal and external marketing and promotional content
- Member and Business Engagement
- Create an engagement campaign specific to my client's membership demographic
- Take ownership of community section of the membership portal generating new ideas for engagement
- Carry out in house member business introductions digitally and in person, regularly engaging at various junctures
- Liaise consistently with members and get to know their business, key milestones, challenges and growth plans
- Source and promote links with local businesses to enhance the member experience
- Event Management
- Plan and schedule an engaging events programme utilising my client's unique event spaces to the optimum
- Coordinate member business events providing support from idea to execution stage
- Manage onsite scheduled events in line with the events programme engaging and managing support staff when necessary
- Work collaboratively with the Operations Team to ensure all events are delivered to the highest of standards
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a marketing role with demonstrable experience of digital marketing
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Extensive demonstratable knowledge of digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to work independently with confidence
- The ability to create engaging copy and content via various mediums to suit target audiences
- Confident using Microsoft 365, CRM membership platforms, Mailchimp or similar software including real-time communication inc. email, chat.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Previous experience working as a sole-marketeer within a business
- Driven and optimistic
- Articulate and engaging communication skills
- Ability to cultivate meaningful business relationships with various stakeholders
- A creative thinker who is willing to try new ways of working
- Highly skilled in self scheduling and time management to suit business needs
SALARY AND PACKAGE
Salary - Negotiable £30k-£35k pro rata for 24 hrs per week
Hours - Flexible, manage own hours (bar occasional event commitment)
Work-life balance; Fully paid birthday day off, generous annual leave, additional 1 days leave for 2 years employment completed, reduced hours at Christmas
Health & Well-Being benefits; Paid Gym Membership, Private Healthcare, Dental and Eye Care, Life Insurance and Contributory Pension, Company Socials, Access to member wellbeing events, beautiful and accessible City Centre location
Experience: 0 yrs