MCS Group is currently working alongside a leading NI manufacturer and distributor of quality footwear and workwear, to recruit a creative and forward-thinking Marketing & Brand Manager to join the team during this exciting period of growth. A salary of £35k - £42.5k will be on offer for the successful candidate.
With the majority of sales coming through exclusive own brands (EOB's) and sold via a range of stores throughout the UK & Ireland you will have an interesting and diverse role. You will be responsible for providing creative strategic direction for the company and it's EOB's, ensuring key marketing projects are on-brand, on-budget, and on-time.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join a family business with exciting plans to develop their product range and expand geographically.
- Create high-level marketing strategy and plan (working along with the Directors and Management Team)
- Continually research the market, competitors, commercial landscape. Prepare responses accordingly and report these to the board
- Work intimately with the Sales & Business Development team to identify and deliver tools to support online, face-to-face and telephone-based communication with existing customers and prospective customers in new markets:
- Developing an annual product catalogue in conjunction with freelance designers / external agencies
- Creating and running monthly promotional campaigns
- Creating and executing successful instore promotions for retail stockists
- Managing trade-shows and events
- Developing and executing an email marketing calendar
- Managing direct mail campaigns
- Posting engaging content on social media
- Develop and implement digital-first strategy to reduce reliance on traditional communication methods and ensure customers enjoy a market-leading online customer experience;
- Attracting existing customers to the new online platform
- Ensuring product data is maintained and relevant content regularly uploaded
- Supervising our strategy for search marketing, including link building, keyword optimisation and rich-content production
- Making use of Video marketing
- Liaising with Customers, IT partners and Sales team to further progress the company's online capability
- Evaluating the viability of additional online revenue streams
- Develop and drive Exclusive Own-Brand (EOB) strategy to reduce risk, create value and maximise margin;
- Provide overall creative direction for all EOBs and offline/online marketing activity
- Working with Product Development team on new product ranges and improving existing EOB products, packaging, point-of-sales and respective marketing channels
- Briefing, controlling and execution of all marketing materials for EOBs including photography, brochures, product video etc.
- Maintain brand asset centre that will allow colleagues and partners to download brand assets (logos, imagery, documents etc.) whilst adhering to brand guidelines
- Ensuring EOBs are well merchandised and promoted in-store
- Overseeing the design, development and launch of our EOB B2C website in conjunction with freelance designers / external agencies
- Developing and delivering an effective PR strategy for our EOBs
- Ensuring that brand social communities are continuously growing and that social content is engaging and on-brand
- Degree in Marketing or related subject area
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in creating and implanting a marketing strategy within a product based environment
- Budget control experience
- Ability to manage and oversee work of 3rd party agencies
- A passion to think creatively and challenge the status quo
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs