Marketing Assistants and Aspiring Marketing Assistants, would you like to be part of something AMAZING? MCS Group is working exclusively alongside Catalyst to hire a Marketing Assistant to support their Marketing Team - Initial 3 Month Contract with the possibility of extension.
Who Are Catalyst?
Catalyst is an independent, not for profit organisation. They work for the greater good to build a connected innovation community in an entrepreneurial ecosystem throughout Northern Ireland.
The epicentre of Northern Ireland's tech sector, Catalyst provide everything that innovators and entrepreneurs need to reach higher and succeed faster - a home, business support, connected networks and much more besides.
Catalyst invest, pro bono, all surplus profits from their property portfolio into nurturing a community-led innovation ecosystem that supports over 900 startups, entrepreneurs and innovators so they can grow, scale and flourish.
Why Work For Catalyst?
Catalyst is Northern Ireland's most exciting employer! With a strong purpose of creating world-class innovation communities in Northern Ireland, this is a workplace brimming with ambition to create social, cultural and economic advantage.
Working as part of the Brand Marketing team you will support marketing activities across a range of channels, including marketing Catalyst's entrepreneurial programmes, events and services for innovators across Northern Ireland.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Supporting the Digital Marketing strategy that promotes Catalyst to target audiences, manages its reputation and makes a significant and measurable contribution to the achievement of its targets
- Management of the Catalyst website via their content management system
- Updating and maintaining mailing lists
- Ensuring formatting of all digital communications is of a high quality and consistent with the Catalyst brand guidelines
- Assist with copywriting and co-ordinating Catalyst publications
- Researching relevant industry news & events to use as content for our digital
- Updating marketing folders and ensuring all assets are up to
- Assisting with management of Catalyst social
- Supporting the digital marketing executive in administrative tasks
- Experience in marketing
- Proof-reading ability and copy writing skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask to deliver to strict deadlines
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Open to on occasion working evenings and weekends for events
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Experience managing a list of suppliers
- Degree in marketing, business, communications, or another relevant subject
- A genuine interest in innovation and entrepreneurship, especially in the tech sector
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sasha Boyle, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 ?
Experience: 0 yrs