Do you want to join the Marketing Team of a Global Leader in the Professional Services Industry, operating in over thirty countries? MCS Group are proud to be working alongside an established and very successful company to recruit a Marketing Assistant to assist with their Pitch Assistance Function.
Why do you want to work for the company?
This company is committed to creating a collaborative and supporting working culture and investing in the progress of their employees to make working there truly rewarding. Careers in this company are built around employees strengths and designed to ensure they can achieve their personal and professional ambitions.
Joining a global team, you will discover what collaborating on a global scale really looks like; you will work alongside teams in Asia and The Middle East to help drive change; and you will be at the heart of an organisation that is defining the future of the industry!
The company culture within this business is welcoming, enthusiastic and very sociable. There is also a club for everything you could think of! Book Club? They've got it. Choir? They've got it. Staff Parties? They have those too!
What is the Pitch Assistance Function and What Role Will You Play?
The Pitch Assistance Function sits alongside the Business Development Team within the wider Marketing Team. Your reactive role will involve drawing up documentation to tell new business leads (generated by Business Development Team) why they should work with the leading global company. You will not need to take part in any public speaking or presentations to clients.
This role is quite unique as requests for arise with teams in Asia and The Middle East at the end of their working day, which will be the start of your day and you will send back the completed Pitch documentation at the end of your work day, ready for the start of theirs!
The role will require someone who is highly organised, efficient and keen to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
This Will Include:
- Proposal materials - producing first draft proposal, pitch presentations and credential statements, in line with quality standards. Ensuring all proposal information is uploaded to the central CRM system in a timely manner.
- Data management - capturing and maintaining all relevant matter information from fee earners in the relevant groups, publishing marketing descriptions and ensuring all CVs are up to date and accurate.
- Marketing collateral - working with relevant Business Development manager(s) to update credential documents with significant deals/experience, awards, personnel etc.
- University Graduate with an interest in further professional qualifications (eg CIM)
- High attention to detail as well as excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team, multi task (especially urgent requests) and work well under pressure
- Well organised, flexible and proactive nature
- A hunger to learn and take on tasks that will aid in the learning
- Sophisticated communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a similar role in a professional services environment (Accountancy / Finance / Law or other professional services provider is preferred but not essential)
Additional information - Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sasha Boyle, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935515?
Experience: 0 yrs