MCS Group is working with a leading global law firm to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join their growing Marketing team. Our client is a world-class law firm with a strong local presence and with massive growth planned for 2019 there couldn't be a better time to join this highly recognised firm.
As Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for providing day-to-day support on a variety of marketing and business development projects such as raising company profile through targeted events and mail campaigns, growing key client relationships and assisting in winning new business.
- Assisting with marketing/client research.
- Coordinating with the design team to design marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers, invitations etc.
- Assisting in the coordination of events and client entertainment admin.
- Assisting with the creation, production and distribution of newsletters and mail campaigns.
- Assisting with the reports and analysis all relevant marketing channels/systems.
- Updating the website and intranet as required.
- Collation and maintenance of deals and other key collateral (from sources including EPiC, emails, news alerts, deal alerts, debriefs) and assisting with relevant submissions.
- Supporting the BD team with BD and marketing initiatives and other inputs as required.
- Assisting with collating information for credentials statements, proposals, brochures and presentations.
- Driving the referral tracking process and coordinating the referrals to local counsel in a number of jurisdictions, using firm-wide systems to monitor progress and regular reporting on statistics to the GEM Board.
- Educated to degree level in Business, Marketing or a similar discipline.
- Excellent attention to detail and eye for design.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- A hunger to learn and take on all tasks that will aid in learning.
- Ability to multi task (especially urgent requests) and work well under pressure.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah McGeown, Sales & Marketing Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs