MCS Group is currently working alongside a global professional services firm to recruit an ambitious, driven, and creative Marketing & Communications Executive to join their team of industry experts. Full-time, permanent position with a salary of up to £32,000.
The successful candidate will help deliver highly-impact external marketing and internal communication campaigns globally as well as creating and promoting engaging content to raise internal awareness and build external profile.
- Creation of campaign content, including writing copy for web, social media, and email marketing elements, ensuring it is best suited to each channel, is highly engaging, meets editorial standards, maintains tone of voice and meets technical requirements for tagging/SEO etc.
- Development and project management of marketing and internal communications campaign plans, including assiduous tracking of KPIs against campaign objectives
- Ensuring content on marketing and internal communications platforms and channels is regularly updated and a content calendar developed and maintained
- Development and maintenance of collateral such as video, case studies, brochures, and internal/external presentations for use by internal teams and partners/associates
- Event management of smaller events/roadshows including managing the invitation process as well as the production of content/collateral
- Ad-hoc market and client research - to support marketing and campaign planning activities
- A passion and flair for writing, across all channels including website, social media, email marketing, and for internal communications campaigns
- Proven digital marketing expertise: experience of executing data-driven integrated marketing campaigns across a mix of channels and of assessing success against key objectives
- Strong listening, communication, and interpersonal skills: The ability to establish rapport, build networks and draw out interesting themes, points of view and case studies
- Hyper organised and highly attentive to detail: The ability to plan ahead, multi-task, manage and track progress across multiple projects whilst not losing sight of business
- B2B, professional services or technology marketing would be an advantage
- A team player - Takes a professional, proactive, creative, good humoured and enthusiastic approach to all work and interactions
- Graduate (plus commitment to, or existing additional professional marketing/business qualifications).
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sasha Boyle, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs