MCS Group is currently working alongside a leading tech company, focused on bringing an innovative suite of products which have revolutionised healthcare, fitness, and wellbeing businesses around the world, to recruit a Growth Marketing Manager.
Joining a team of talented and experienced professionals in the IT industry, along with a highly skilled and commercial team, the Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for brining value proposition to life through customer acquisition and retention strategies.
As Growth Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for driving growth across a range of products and brands. Expert level knowledge of campaign delivery and attention to detail are critical to your success along with the ability to grasp and present value propositions in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve problems for not only the businesses customers, but also their customers.
I am seeking a a meticulous planner, someone with a strong history of campaign delivery who has excellent data and trend analysis skills and who is passionate about growing a business.
Within this role you will have loads of autonomy, enabling you to implement strategies and ideas that deliver real results.
- Leading Marketing and Sales activities and initiatives across the 3 brands/products.
- Creating and owning the go-to-market strategy for new products & features.
- Identifying and setting clear KPIs and objectives, researching and defining target audiences, developing marketing and communication strategies, budgets and measuring effectiveness.
- Promoting the company as an innovator in the healthcare, fitness and wellbeing markets and overseeing outbound customer-facing communications across websites, blog, email-marketing and social channels.
- Exploring and delivering new innovative customer acquisition methods to promote both existing and new services/products.
- Identifying gaps and opportunities in both new and existing markets and drive growth by delivering initiatives.
- Conducting customer research and apply insights to strategies and initiatives.
- Identifying and developing relationship-building and brand awareness activities for existing and prospective clients. Including planning and delivering webinars, incentives, and other activities designed to raise the brand profile.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of existing partner relationships, measuring ROI and driving awareness through a variety of co-marketing efforts where possible.
- Generate monthly and quarterly board reports that reflect progress against defined KPI's and ROI for all markets and campaigns.
- A minimum of 3 years' marketing experience (SaaS experience preferred although not essential)
- Experience of paid advertising platforms, i.e., Google, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Third Level Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related subject area
- Demonstratable track record of delivering commercially focused Sales and Marketing strategies, achieving strong ROI in customer leads
- Expert data analysis skills
- Experience with Sales and Marketing CRM Automation Systems
- Sharp attention to detail
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs