Graphic Designers and Artworkers, would you like to be part of something AMAZING? MCS Group is working exclusively alongside Catalyst to hire a Graphic Design Assistant to support their Graphic Designer - Initial 3 Month Contract with the possibility of extension.
Who Are Catalyst?
Catalyst is an independent, not for profit organisation. They work for the greater good to build a connected innovation community in an entrepreneurial ecosystem throughout Northern Ireland.
The epicentre of Northern Ireland's tech sector, Catalyst provide everything that innovators and entrepreneurs need to reach higher and succeed faster -a home, business support, connected networks and much more besides.
Catalyst invest, pro bono, all surplus profits from their property portfolio into nurturing a community-led innovation ecosystem that supports over 900 startups, entrepreneurs and innovators so they can grow, scale and flourish.
Why Work For Catalyst?
Catalyst is Northern Ireland's most exciting employer! With a strong purpose of creating world-class innovation communities in Northern Ireland, this is a workplace brimming with ambition to create social, cultural and economic advantage.
Catalyst are seeking a hands-on contributor, who can thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and can create assets that engage audiences across all media channels and platforms.
The ideal candidate has a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and will support the Catalyst brand by supporting the brand marketing team in planning and delivering projects for the innovation community.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Supporting the Visual Designer on all brand marketing projects
- Understanding project requirements and concepts as well as meeting project timelines set by the team
- Working with the Catalyst brand to roll out creative projects
- Art working final design solutions (such as logos, banners, social graphics etc.)
- Provide input into the formulation of creative ideas, concepts, and branding
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects for the Catalyst Innovation Community
- Carry out design admin projects
- Able to provide an existing design portfolio (requested for interview)
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working in a design environment.
- Practical working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work within a team
- Good application of design principles
- Excellent communication skills and a talent for creativity and problem solving
- Open to working on occasion on evening and weekends for events
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sasha Boyle, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 ?
Experience: 0 yrs