MCS Group is currently working exclusively with Bedeck to recruit an experienced E-Commerce Assistant for their innovative, forward-thinking, and customer focused business.
Bedeck, now a third-generation family-owned business, was established in 1951 as a linen handkerchief manufacturer. They pride themselves on their constant innovation, creativity and commitment. With over 70 years' experience in home textile design, they have experienced significant growth, including online sales, and are now one of UK's largest providers of bed and bath linens, with an extensive portfolio of respected global lifestyle brands.
They have exciting plans for both the online and international expansion of the business and require an experienced Ecommerce Assistant to join their busy Ecommerce Team, assisting with the delivery of successful campaigns across both Domestic and International Markets, including Europe, the Middle East and Australasia.
The Ecommerce Assistant will support the ecommerce and customer service team with a wide variety of tasks, projects and campaigns ensuring the e-commerce platform is up to date and running to the highest standards. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in ecommerce retail, be commercially astute, customer focused and sales driven.
- Responsible for creating, uploading and keeping products and other content up-to-date on the Bedeckhome website.
- Site walk daily to ensure all products are live, correctly merchandised and priced correctly.
- Creating and managing all categories across the sites, ensuring all products are categorised correctly.
- Ensuring imagery is consistent and kept up-to-date.
- Working closely with the Ecommerce team on web development projects to ensure all content is up-to-date.
- Assist the day-to-day execution of our promotional strategy including pricing, code set up and terms and conditions.
- Enhance the visual merchandising and search experience for the customer.
- Supporting the Ecommerce team with associated user acceptance testing on all new and existing platforms and report all issues and bugs.
- Assisting the Ecommerce team to reply to escalated customer service issues.
- At least 2 years previous experience in a similar / comparable job.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Highly organised to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations.
- Experience listing products in bulk using Excel / .CSV files.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and its basic formulae.
- Experience with Magento or other similar ecommerce CMS.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with automated email service providers i.e. Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor etc
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop.
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK should be detailed in your CV and
confirmation of proof will be required before any interview can be offered.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sasha Boyle, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs