MCS Group is recruiting a Digital Marketing Strategist on behalf of one of NI's most successful Digital Agencies where you play a lead role in translating client requirements into digital strategies and steering implementation to deliver results.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader and work with a breadth of organisations on an ongoing consultancy or specific project basis, bringing creative ideas to drive brand awareness.
As Digital Strategist you will be working closely with clients, understanding their needs, challenging them on conventional thinking and driving results through appropriate digital platforms.
Some of the key responsibilities will include...
- Setting digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Researching products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analysing web traffic metrics and suggesting solutions to boost web presence
- Monitoring SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Building strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Identifying advertising needs
- Establishing and driving best practices in digital marketing
If you are a digital enthusiast, love keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and tools, this role offers you a great opportunity to make a strategic input, drive change and improvements.
The successful candidate should have...
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Strong analytical and project management skills
You will be working as part of a talented team where there is an ethos of employee development, flexibility and generally a great place to work. The agency has a strong brand and an excellent reputation and therefore we are looking for professionals who reflect this.
You will be rewarded with a generous salary package, pension, life insurance, free car parking, private health, lots of training and development, attendance at the top digital conferences and lots more.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs