MCS Group are currently working alongside an award-winning and ambitious agency to recruit a highly motivated, organised, and self-directed Digital Media Manager.
Working alongside the Head of Digital Media in compiling new digital media business media proposals you will also work as an integral part of the media team to buy, monitor, refine and evaluate digital marketing campaigns for clients.
This will initially start as a 6-month FTC and be reviewed after this period.
- Develop digital communication strategies including identifying key insights from background information and research findings
- Ability to go beyond the clients' brief to provide holistic thinking to digital problems and how this can integrate with the wider digital strategy
- Provide post campaign analysis using Google Analytics and other analytical platforms
- Ability to cost out media plans and mange client budgets, maximising potential media rebates with key suppliers to drive revenue for the agency
- Provide detailed campaign performance from various digital reporting systems, providing recommendations for refinement/improvement
- Build relationships with 3rd part suppliers and partner agencies, where appropriate
- Excellent understanding of Display, SEO, PPC, Social Media, Programmatic buying, and Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of the current digital media landscape
- Ability to source and evaluate competitive prices for digital display activity and provide estimated spend requirements for PPC and Social campaigns base on previous experience and supporting rationale
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability work well under pressure and deliver results within tight deadlines
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs