MCS Group is currently working alongside a leading global professional services firm to recruit an ambitious, driven, and skilled Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team of industry experts on a full-time, Fixed-Term Basis (12 Months).
Content and campaigns:
- Planning, advising on and executing digital marketing campaigns across the range of supported channels (with a focus on the website).
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and external supplier in the planning, management and execution of enhancements to the company website, such as the company blog, search functionality and others.
- Ensuring the digital team are following company writing guidance rules and house style on the website for news and publications articles. This includes working with some key members of the team to suggest SEO improvements to authors for their content on the website.
- Using the SiteImprove platform to improve some key areas of the website such as broken links, accessibility and missing or poor Meta descriptions.
- Helping to develop a bench-marking framework for analytics across all digital channels for campaigns, publications and news.
- Assisting with the delivery of analytics reporting dashboards.
- Advanced experience of a content management system (CMS) is essential, ideally Sitecore or SharePoint, but understanding of other CMS is also advantageous.
- Experience of web analytics packages (e.g. Google Analytics) and experience in using data for future campaign improvement would be advantageous.
- Strong experience of project management, and managing a range of projects simultaneously.
- Strong editorial and grammatical skills.
- Experience of managing external suppliers/agencies.
- An ability to isolate issues and delegate to colleagues if required.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sasha Boyle, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 ?
Experience: 0 yrs