MCS Group is currently recruiting a Digital Marketing Officer for an international government organisation based in Belfast. This will be a fixed term contract until end of January 2022 with a salary of between £31,000 and £33,000.
As a Digital Marketing Officer, you will help promote the culture of the organisation both within Northern Ireland and boarder counties by delivering a substantial programme of outreach activities directly and in partnership with others.
You will be a key marketing officer which supports the organisation and its aims and objectives. You will be responsible for the development of the body's communications strategy and delivery of organisational marketing activities. This will involve using both traditional and digital marketing tools, liaising with the Senior Management Team, as well as working with key service providers in PR, web development, events management, media monitoring, advertising, and design.
- Oversee design development, including creation of design assets in-house, as well as liaison with service provider and other third-party suppliers, ensuring brand adherence and a consistent quality in all marketing collateral
- Day-to-day management of website and intranet web service provider
- Development of email marketing content and campaigns
- Management, monitoring and evaluation of social media activities including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube
- Delivery of media relations including responding to media queries, inputting into development of media relations collateral, liaison with external PR agencies and issue of releases and sell-in to the media
- Assistance in delivery of events across the island of Ireland including attendance at photo-calls
- Managing data, information and performance stats relating to digital communications activities and producing reports as required
- A minimum of three years' experience in a communications setting working with an executive/senior management level, and a third level qualification in communications or marketing (or related discipline)
- Evidence of an extensive professional knowledge of and experience using Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Demonstrable expertise in the use of basic design software and video editing
- Familiarity with website Content Management Systems and email marketing systems
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively both as part of a team and under own initiative
- Applicants must have a driving licence and have access to a car for business purposes
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs