MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with ICC Belfast, Waterfront and Ulster Hall, on the recruitment of a Digital Marketing Manager where you will be part of a multi-award-winning team representing Belfast and Northern Ireland on the world stage.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering digital marketing plans in line with the overall digital strategy and playing a key role in driving a digitally focused culture within the organisation. Working closely with the Head of Digital, you will be focused on maximising the effectiveness of online content and delivering a digital presence that facilitates the desired levels of revenue generation across the business
Reporting to the Head of Digital, some of the core responsibilities will require you to…
- Work with Head of Digital and cross-functional teams to deliver digital projects on time, to specification and to budget
- Develop and deliver digital marketing plans in line with the overall digital strategy
- Deliver digital campaigns targeting local and international audiences utilising a range of paid and organic techniques
- Create and deliver a content marketing plan for entertainments and conferencing that supports the development of our brands and communicates our key messaging
- Write, edit and upload content to the website applying SEO and web accessibility best practice
- Develop an email marketing plan to ensure regular communication with key customers and to support improved customer experiences
- Deliver email campaigns to include email build, performance analysis and database management
- Develop a social media plan for conference and entertainment marketing which is tailored to each industry and network.
- Manage the content delivery and reporting of our social media channels
- Monitor and report on the performance of websites, social media and campaigns through analytic software including Google Analytics, email analytics and ticketing analytics
- Research industry/competitors to benchmark, identify best practice and gaps in the market
- Assist the sales team and organisation in reaching KPI's through the use of digital channels
- Manage the ongoing maintenance and development of our suite of websites.
- Utilise the CRM system to manage leads, booked business and for marketing purposes
- Manage partners, budget and deadlines in an effective, efficient manner
The role will be suited to a passionate digital marketer who is dedicated to keeping up with the latest digital trends and technologies. You should be degree educated in a relevant discipline and meet the following criteria…
- Minimum of three years' experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience of writing compelling content for the web (including optimising content for online consumption)
- Demonstrable understanding of SEO
- Experience of effectively using analytics software
- Demonstrable ability in utilising email marketing software
- Proven success in managing multiple social media accounts for an organisation
- Experience of using a content management system
- Experience of working with agencies
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a world class organisation where you will have fantastic opportunities for ongoing career progression. You will be awarded with a generous salary and benefits package including premium pension.
A full job description is available upon request and should be reviewed prior to applying for the position. If you don't receive this please contact Karl Webb directly at MCS Group.
To apply for this post, please send a comprehensive CV that details your relevant qualifications, experience, and work history along with a covering letter outlining how you meet the essential and desirable criteria for the role
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 20th November at 12pm.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Karl Webb, Specialist Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs