MCS Group is proud to be working alongside a well-established, award-winning independent PR and Communications agency based in Belfast to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join their creative and ambitious team.
You will be joining a team that represents some of the biggest global brands and some of Northern Ireland's most innovative businesses as well as supporting public sector clients and government departments.
Specific responsibilities include:
Paid Social - Provide targeted Insights to build relevant audiences for campaigns across channels Including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedln and Pinterest.
Social Media Management - Monitor and manage social media channels to handle queries and foster community engagement.
SEO - Execute on-page SEO tactics, keyword research and link-building.
PPC - Build, manage and optimise PPC campaigns across search, display and video networks. Email Marketing - Develop, execute and optimise email marketing campaigns.
Continuous learning - Stay on top of the latest digital marketing trends and developments and share new learnings with team members and optimise campaigns accordingly.
- To support and assist the dynamic management and development of current client accounts as specified.
- To assist in the management of a number of accounts with involvement on a day to day basis, providing advice, guidance and support as required.
- To deal with clients and suppliers in a satisfactory manner and maintaining quality service relationships.
- To grow and apply in-depth industry-sector expertise across key clients.
- To co-ordinate, liaise and traffic client work through the systems and disciplines of the Agency.
- To co-ordinate the preparation and delivery of client estimates, budgets and schedules.
- Conduct specific one-off projects as requested by the Directors.
- To represent the Agency at specific functions as the need arises.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time.
- The above being the minimum requirements of the job thus providing flexibility of operation.
- Third level qualification in Marketing or related field
- Experience within a similar role
- Eagerness to learn develop skills across all areas of Marketing, both Digital and Traditional
- Enthusiastic and pro-active attitude
- Agency experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sasha Boyle, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 ?
Experience: 0 yrs