MCS Group is currently working alongside a multi award-winning agency to recruit a Consumer PR Account Manager to join them on their next stage of growth. A salary of £35k - £45k will be on offer for the successful candidate as well as other fantastic benefits as listed below.
The organisation itself is a multi-award-winning consultancy with service areas covering corporate communications, public affairs, B2B, planning, reputation management, internal communications, sponsorship. marketing communications, and digital strategy and communications. They have offices in Belfast and Dublin, with many of their clients operating across the island of Ireland.
They are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and ambitious communications managers to join their busy and creative team.
To be successful in this role you will have experience of working within brand communications, understand consumers, what makes them different and how to create and deliver campaigns that deliver. You will have experience of media relations, product launches, campaigns, events, celebrity and influencer engagement and social media activation and management.
- Work across multiple teams to support the delivery of client needs
- Create timelines, project status reports, contact reports for a range of clients and track projects against deadlines and budgets
- Create content including relevant news stories, blogs, briefings, speech notes and features targeted to audience needs, helping to achieve agreed business outcomes
- Oversee client video and photography requirements
- Support the team to develop, draft and pitch innovative campaign strategies
- Maintain credible media relationships and secure multi-platform coverage that delivers results with a difference
- Remain informed of emerging consumer and digital trends
- Create and implement digital and social media campaigns, engaging content and co-ordination of day-to-day activities across digital platforms
- Monitor and measure the impact of social media campaigns
- Support handling out of hours media enquiries received through digital platforms
- Assist in the development and delivery of stand-out events
- Support the delivery of positive stakeholder engagement and management
- Contribute towards innovative new business proposals
- Be effective in prioritising and organising work
- Third level qualification and a minimum of five-year relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge with an always on consumer mindset
- Ability to develop insight-based reports and impactful consumer campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Be able to work and thrive under pressure
- Self-motivated, team player with a can-do attitude
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, timescales and deadlines
- 20 paid days leave increasing every 3/5 years to a max of 25 days
- 11 public / bank holidays
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Summer hours
- £100 per year to organise an event for a charity of your choice
- £150 budget for home working equipment
- A company mobile phone and iPad
- Training budget
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs