MCS Group is currently working alongside The Housing Executive to recruit for a Temporary Communications Officer to join their team. The temporary contract, which is due to commence at the beginning of March will last for a period of 3 months.
* Communicating the services and activities of the Housing Executive to customers
* Assisting in identifying opportunities to improve customer engagement;
* Supporting the development, planning, and production of a range of audio-visual communications materials;
* Preparing and writing copy/content for customer publications and digital channels;
* Using insight/data to plan campaigns and customer engagement;
The Candidate Must Have:
* A Degree or equivalent plus at least 2 years direct experience in a communications environment.
* Experience of working in a communications environment.
* Experience of working on customer engagement and/or campaigns.
* Experience in creating cross-channel content.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sasha Boyle, Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 02896935515.
Experience: 0 yrs