MCS Group is working with a leading communications and public relations practice on the recruitment of a Communications Manager to join a growing team committed to delivering real impact, measurable commercial value and stand-out projects for its diverse client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant consultancy practice where you will be part of a talented team working with a prestigious list of consumer and corporate clients. The main function of the role is the development and delivery of client campaigns and general account management responsibilities of individual clients. The role is integral to the development of key business objectives, also supporting the Managing Director and the team on new business acquisition.
Working as a key member of a highly motivated and collaborative team, it's essential you have a real understanding and passion for communications and proven abilities in client, team and campaign management. Some of the core responsibilities will require you to…
- Plan and implement impactful PR and communications campaigns - consumer, business-to-business and corporate.
- Develop and lead PR and communications strategies from formulation through to execution aligning them with the client's key business objectives.
- Utilise broad knowledge of the media and their requirements to ensure smooth
day-to-day running of client PR functions.
- Combine creativity with knowledge of the media and media contacts to recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum.
- Provide on-going expertise, guidance and insight across all relevant client accounts with a focus on growing individual skills as the industry develops.
- Take client briefs and briefing designers for the production of printed materials and multi-media.
- Manage events on behalf of clients
To be considered, you'll need to be a successful and highly motivated PR practitioner with agency experience, looking to further your career by working for a company that is committed to delivering high quality, professional work that truly challenges and transforms business, brands, organisations and individuals.
Confident, committed and focused, you'll use your creativity, excellent writing abilities, brilliant digital and social media skills and exceptional organisational skills to lead teams and deliver award-winning client campaigns. Specifically, you should meet the following personal and professional profile.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated team player with experience of managing people and leading teams and accounts while remaining calm under pressure.
- A proven ability to build excellent client relationships, operate at a senior level and take the lead on an account.
- Exceptional project management, planning and organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and teams.
- Strong media relations across both traditional and digital platforms is essential.
- Experience in digital media, social media, idea generation, content creation, media and brand partnerships.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading communications consultancy practice where that has been significant growth and where there is an ongoing appetite to develop. The consultancy is working with a fantastic mix of clients and we are looking for the best talent in the market to join a successful team.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs