MCS Group is currently recruiting a proven and ambitious Account Manager for a rapidly expanding digital growth and content marketing Agency. Belfast based/Remote with a salary of £26,000 - £32,000 per annum.
Working with a range of clients, across multiple industries you will be responsible for managing client accounts and deliver the requirements of digital and marketing communications projects on time and within budget, through exceptional customer service, managing client expectations and internal resources.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding workforce, that has almost doubled its workforce over the past years' and currently working alongside a diverse range of clients in the marketplace. You will have the opportunity to grow with the company and progress your career as the business continues to enjoy a successful growth period.
- To build and maintain strong client relationships, acting as the main agency point of contact for your assigned clients, keeping them fully informed from project initiation to completion
- To manage client projects and the associated delivery team(s), from briefing and scope of work definition and preparation, including quotation, through to delivery and reporting, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget
- To co-ordinate and lead all client meetings, including project review meetings
- To build strong working relationships with the design and web development teams to facilitate project briefings, the communication of project updates and client feedback through to project completion
- To develop, maintain and share clear project documentation throughout the life of the project, for clients and internal stakeholders
- To liaise with 3rd parties to agree and manage deliverables, where appropriate to the project
- To adhere to internal accounting/reporting procedures for billing and time management.
- Third Level Qualification
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an agency environment
- Proven experience of developing effective working relationships - both internally and externally
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- A willingness to take responsibility for quality, deadlines, and budgets
- An eye for detail, proactive and able to take the initiative
- A positive attitude, with the ability to meet deadlines and deliver results under pressure.
- Solutions focused
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs