MCS is currently working with an award-winning full service Marketing agency on the recruitment of an Account Executive.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside industry experts on some of the UK & Ireland's best-known brands, as well as to drive your career forward with an ever-growing, innovative company.
You will be proactively managing individual accounts to ensure quality of output, client satisfaction and account profitability. Some of the key responsibilities include…
- Delivering all client requirements on budget, on strategy, and on time
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Acting as a direct support to the Account Directors and Managers
- Establishing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with new and existing clients
- Managing budgets with clients and agency to ensure participation in meetings and succeeding advertising revenue targets
- Supporting the Account Management team in client servicing and internal responsibilities
- Delivering accurate research through the collation of relevant intelligence, interpretation of statistical data and the application to deliver strategic solutions
The successful candidate should have a degree relevant to the role outlined, with experience of working in an advertising or marketing environment. You should obtain excellent written and verbal skills and be target focused.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Emma McFetridge, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs