MCS Group is working with a leading communications and public relations practice on the recruitment of an Account Director to play a key role in delivering strategy, insight and creativity to a breadth of clients on a local, national and international level.
You will be joining an agency that making a real impact to its corporate and consumer client base, driving commercial value and delivering outstanding results through a focused professional approach. As Account Director you will be focused on directing the strategic communications and PR campaigns of specific client accounts, ensuring effective results and profitability for the consultancy.
We are looking for an experienced agency-side communications professional to provide leadership and direction to the team on a range of client accounts where some of the core responsibilities will include…
- Representing the consultancy solely at the highest possible level within the PR industry, private and public sectors.
- Utilising corporate and consumer PR experience to help plan and implement impactful, effective and profitable PR and communications campaigns.
- Developing and leading PR and communications strategies from formulation through to execution aligning them with the client's key business objectives.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with new and existing clients, delivering from original brief, every client requirement, on budget, on strategy, on time.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities and ensuring achievement of revenue targets.
- Combining creativity with knowledge of the media and media contacts to recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum.
- Effectively managing people in the team to hit and exceed targets.
- Managing events on behalf of clients.
- Making an all-round positive contribution to the future success of the business.
We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate…
- Strategic communication and public relations expertise with agency-side experience.
- Evidence of profitable, effective, management of communication projects.
- Strong creative flair with compelling presentation skills, both oral and written.
- A motivational and inspiring team player with ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent business and financial acumen with capability to pursue and generate new business.
- Management and leadership capabilities.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading communications consultancy practice where that has been significant growth and where there is an ongoing appetite to develop. The consultancy is working with a fantastic mix of clients and we are looking for the best talent in the market to join a successful team.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs