Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our public sector client, to recruit a Marketing and Communications Coordinator, 6mth+ contract with view of extension. Competitive package, based in Belfast.
The Client - Our quasi-public sector client is a prestigious organisation that is at the forefront of the Arts in Northern Ireland.
The Role: This credible position reports into the Marketing and Communications Manager. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Supporting the department head with the development, implementation and monitoring of the client's marketing and strategy.
- Creation of social media and website content.
- Communicate with a range of different internal and external stakeholders for advertising and ticketing purposes.
- Draft reports, compile market research and perform other general administration duties.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Experience and knowledge of social media and digital marketing.
- Ability to communicate and effectively build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Access to a car and willingness to travel as required.
- Flexible in relation to working hours as maybe be required to work evenings and weekends.
- Educated to honours degree level in a marketing, administration or music related discipline or 2+ years' experience working in a marketing, arts, or communications environment.
- Knowledge and experience of writing press releases.
- Customer service experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs