Senior Digital Marketing Assistant – 6 month FTC
Your new employer
HNH Human Capital are recruiting a Senior Digital Marketing Assistant to join the marketing team of a renowned international law firm. The Senior Digital Marketing Assistant is an integral member of the overall marketing team, a team that performs a critical function in promoting the company’s position within global markets, as a successful, elite firm.
What your daily life will look like
The Senior Digital Marketing Assistant will plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across a range of supported channels in addition to advising the firm on best practice digital marketing communications. You will be responsible for leading on new projects, bespoke campaigns across microsites and will provide in depth analytics, create measurable KPI’s and make positive recommendations for future strategic marketing improvements.
Working with both internal and external teams, you will assist with website relaunches, SEO optimization (via Sitecore and Sharepoint 2010), train others in the use of Vuture for email marketing campaigns and act as an advisor for troubleshooting issues.
Senior Digital marketing Assistants should also be familiar with the use of video within digital marketing campaigns, be familiar with updating social media calendars and contents of articles as well as updating intranet and internal libraries.
The Senior Digital marketing Assistant will be an experienced digital marketing and communications expert with a broad understanding of digital communications channels and a mix of marketing, analytical, editorial, relationship management and organisational skills, preferably with broad sector or agency experience.
- Advanced experience of Sitecore and SharePoint 2010 is essential, an understanding of other CMS advantageous
- Experience of using email marketing systems is crucial, ideally Vuture
- HTML and CSS skills are also essential
- Strong editorial and grammatical skills
- A general background of managing digital assets and web technologies such as websites and apps
- Advanced experience of web analytics packages (e.g. SiteImprove, Google Analytics) and proven experience in using data for future campaign improvement
- Experience of editing images, video and other digital content for web
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Enthusiastic, responsive, proactive and innovative
- Good interpersonal skills, able to confidently interact with all levels and across cultures
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very high attention to detail
The reward you will receive
This is a fantastic company to work for with a truly supportive and collegiate environment. You will receive a salary of up to £28,000 plus company benefits. This is 6 month fixed term contract, hours of work Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week.
What you have to do to apply
If you meet the essential criteria, please forward your CV to our Recruitment Consultant, Rachel Coleman, RachelC@hnhhumancapital.com immediately.