Marketing Executive –Up to c£25k DOE– Exciting role with scope for creativity – Exclusive
Up to c£25k DOE
Your new Company
HNH Human Capital is proud to be exclusively working with a very successful, growing business based in Carryduff, Belfast to appoint a Marketing Assistant. This is an extremely exciting role with scope for creativity to make the role your own and take the next step in your digital marketing career.
Your new role
- Drive the design and implementation of marketing plans and strategies including local and international SEO, SEM, email marketing and social media activity
- Manage the administration, update and brand communication on the company’s websites
- Writing content for web, marketing collateral and press
- Responsible for the development of marketing materials including digital ads, show materials, company brochures & leaflets.
- Managing translation of content into German and other European languages
- Work closely with key partners and tourist boards to develop and deliver content, partnerships and support wider tourism and leisure campaigns
- Research and conduct competitor analysis activities; reporting to the relevant manager to provide key marketing and sales data for use in constructing strategies and plans
- Assist in managing relationships with third party agencies, external stakeholders and business partners
What is the essential criteria?
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a Related Field
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrable Marketing Experience to include implementation of SEO, PPC, Email marketing & Social media campaigns
- Highly developed copywriting skills
- Experience using CMS (DNN, WordPress or similar)
- Demonstrable experience using Google Analytics & Webmaster tools (or similar)
- Budget management experience
- Experience working with the media or social influencers & writing press releases
- Skilled at Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- EU language would be a strong advantage
What reward can I expect?
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary dependent on experience working within an extremely exciting company.
How to apply
Send your CV to our Specialist Recruitment Consultant Rachel Coleman via RachelC@hnhhumancapital.com or call on 02890 278155 for more information.