Business Development Assistant – Belfast – c£20,000 – Excellent scope for learning and gaining experience
Business Development Assistant
HNH Human Capital is working on behalf of a Global Professional Services Law firm based in Belfast to appoint a Business Development Assistant. This is a permanent role in which the successful candidate will be working with the Business Development and Marketing team.
The Business Development Assistant will provide day-to-day support on a variety of marketing and business development projects, particularly winning new business by helping to produce effective proposal or credential documents.
Your responsibilities as Business Development Assistant
- Assisting with collating information for first drafts of client facing materials, credentials statements, submissions brochures, inserts and contact cards
- Assisting with the maintenance of various marketing systems
- Updating the relevant sections of the website and intranet as required
- Responding to research requests for client and pitch meetings, trips eg organising and collating client/market research
- Assisting with market/client research
- Supporting the Business Development team with business development and marketing initiatives and other inputs as required.
Key attributes and experience you can offer?
- Graduate with an interest in further professional qualifications (CIM or business qualification)
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- A hunger to learn and take on all tasks
- Good humored, willing and a positive outlook
- Strong client focus
- Sophisticated communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Previous professional services experience would be an advantage
- Research skills would be advantageous
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
You will be offered a salary of up to £20,000 per annum and hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. This is an opportunity to develop marketing and business development experience within a professional services environment.
How to apply
If you have the required experience and are interested in exploring this opportunity, please forward your CV to our Recruitment Consultant Rachel Coleman via email RachelC@ hnhhumancapital.com or call on 028 90 278155 to discuss.