Marketing, Marketing Automation, Permanent, Remote working
Your new company
Your new company are a specialist information, data and ecommerce optimisation company helping the world's top consumer companies make smart strategic decisions to improve performance now and in the future. They serve customers in over 120 countries worldwide and their products and brands help customers optimise their digital commerce, maximise marketing impact and create the right products.
Your new role
As part of a newly formed central function the Marketing Automation Team Lead will report to the Marketing Technology & Data Director and will be leading the design, implementation and optimisation of high performing Marketing Automation projects for our client's range of world-renowned brands.
You will be passionate about providing conjoined, immersive experiences through Marketing Automation, performing via a team of Marketing Automation specialists via an enterprise Technology stack.
The role will encompass Marketing Automation Strategy, Execution Subject Matter leadership and engagement, therefore Marketing Automation technical skills, line management and stakeholder management skills are essential.
The role will connect with Marketing leaders in-brand to enhance Transformation via a data-driven Marketing Automation Program, whilst managing a Marketing Automation specialist team designated to our collection of brands.
Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about CX, Marketing Technology, and data in terms of both strategy and innovation, and additionally implementation and harnessing for competitive advantage.
Our client wants someone who can enforce clear CX and commercial transformation throughout their portfolio of brands via their expert knowledge of Marketing Automation. The role will drive knowledge distribution via a large brand portfolio.
The role will encompass system admin accountability within Marketing Automation team and will work with in-brand marketing leads to characterize customer experiences that provide a legitimate value exchange.
The role will border with the central product and content teams, as well as pairing up with in-brand design teams. It is vital that in cross-function initiatives MA requirements are expressed concisely, in an organised manner, with suitable Functional, Non-Functional and Technical requirements to assist incorporation amid core product delivery and Marketing Automation to augment the customer's experience and value to our client.
Technical, hands on knowledge as a Marketo or Marketing Automation admin is crucial, our client needs a MA practitioner who can bring non-specialists with them on the journey.
The role requires work with the Web Analytics department to be the product owner for the Marketing Automation measurement framework. You will liaise with the Marketing Operations department to guarantee complete campaign design and execution.
You will be responsible for:
* Improvement in customer experience and commercial involvement via Marketing Automation for a range of brands
* Incorporated and ad-hoc Marketing Automation programs e.g., on-boarding, email engagement, lead scoring, database health and maintenance
* Developing the client's Marketing Automation method to an Account Based Marketing (ABM,) method
* Accountability for the rapport with Marketing Automation delivery partners, brand teams, also specialist within the Performance and Data teams,
* Producing unified cohesive customer experiences through a data driven and innovative method to Marketing Automation
* Guiding and advising a group of Marketing Automation SMEs to boost their talent and advancement
* Preparing, arranging, and resourcing Marketing Automation actions for a range of brands following commercial objectives
* Distributing showcases on MA initiatives to senior stakeholders including but not limited to new functionality rollout, initiative commercial performance, channel integrations, innovations, thought leadership etc.
* Executing an on-going enterprise MA system across a range of brands with a comprehensive roadmap of selected developments
* Providing monthly and quarterly analysis into performance for senior business leaders
* Point of escalation for brand Marketing Leads and Managing Directors.
* Data compliance e.g., GDPR, data cleanliness, tracking governance and adoption of Marketo instance specific to our client's organisational requirements.
* Being a trusted partner for the brands, recognizing the needs of their customers and the individual distinctions by region and brand
* Marketing Automation Thought leader in the business
What you'll need to succeed
Minimum 5 years' Marketing Automation experience, preferably with Marketing Automation Admin experience
* A Marketo Certified Expert qualification is very advantageous, will also consider candidates with strong Eloqua experience
* Salesforce experience is advantageous
* Previous experience of working in a Matrix design global organisation is beneficial
* Solution orientated and great problem solver
* Strong Digital Marketing knowledge and a user needs-based methodology to creating and improving customer journeys
* Ability to see the big picture, doesn't view MA as execution, but as a tactical pillar of a positive customer driven Marketing tactic
* Experience in MA Campaign execution i.e. integrated experience led campaigns and as a commercial channel for growth
* Highly organised and ability to arrange own workload also from direct reports
* Solid stakeholder communication and management skills
* Intermediate experience in web analytics (preferably Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager)
* Must have provable end to end cross channel, social, mobile, and onsite, MA experience (email only background will not be considered.)
* Previous experience working on integrated Enterprise customer experience enhancement programmes where Marketing Automation was a vital element
* Experience creating, executing, and improving complex customer journeys
* Sincerely data driven, experiment driven with a bias for action
* Previous Digital Operations experience - significantly beneficial
* Computer Science degree is preferred
* Intermediate - advanced skilled in Excel
* Interpretation of CRM methods and tactics in an omnichannel age.
What you'll get in return
This role is based in Northern Ireland however the client is open to remote working
* 25 Annual Leave days, with option to buy/sell up to 5
* Fantastic learning and development prospects
* Pension package
* Private medical and dental insurance plans
* Life assurance packages - income protection and critical illness cover
* opt in option to company shares scheme
* Season ticket loans
* Volunteering opportunities
* Range of additional benefits including childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, will writing, retail vouchers and more
* Our client has a strong focus on employee health and wellbeing and offers free fruit in the office, yoga sessions, a running club and massages on lunch breaks.
* Salary will be reflective of experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs