Marketeing Automation Manager, CX, Management, Strategy
Your new company
Your new company are a specialist information, data and ecommerce optimisation company helping the world's top consumer companies make smart strategic decisions to improve performance now and in the future. They serve customers in over 120 countries worldwide and their products and brands help customers optimise their digital commerce, maximise marketing impact and create the right products.
Your new role
Due to growth within the company, you will report as a component of a recently introduced central function to the Head of Marketing Automation. The Marketing Automation manager will lead on powering enhanced customer experience and commercial performance for a range of world-renowned brands through Marketing Automation. The role will encompass Marketing Automation Strategy and Execution; therefore Marketing Automation technical skills are essential. The role will connect with Marketing leaders in-brand to enhance Transformation via a data-driven Marketing Automation Program, whilst managing a Marketing Automation specialist team designated to our collection of brands. Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about Marketing Technology, in terms of both strategy and innovation, and additionally implementation and harnessing for competitive advantage. Our client wants someone who can enforce clear commercial transformation through their portfolio of brands through expert knowledge of Marketing Automation. The role will start in inventing our global Marketing Automation playbook and will distribute learnings via a large brand portfolio. The role will encompass on of 4 system admin roles within Marketing Automation team and will work with in-brand marketing leads to characterize customer experiences that provide a legitimate value exchange. The role will border with the central product and content teams and it is vital that in cross-function initiatives MA requirements are expressed concisely, in an organised manner, with suitable Functional, Non-Functional and Technical requirements to assist incorporation amid core product delivery and Marketing Automation to augment the customer's experience and value to our client. Technical, hands on knowledge as a Marketo or Marketing Automation admin is crucial, our client needs a MA practitioner. The role requires work with the Web Analytics department to create a Global measurement framework and governance for all campaigns and MA initiatives. You will be responsible for:
- Improvement in customer experience and commercial involvement via Marketing Automation for a range of brands
- Incorporated and ad-hoc Marketing Automation programs e.g., on-boarding, email engagement, lead scoring, database health and maintenance
- Developing the client's Marketing Automation method to an Account Based Marketing (ABM,) method
- Producing unified cohesive customer experiences through a data driven and innovative method to Marketing Automation
- Guiding and advising a group of Marketing Automation SMEs to boost their talent and advancement
- Preparing, arranging, and resourcing Marketing Automation actions for a range of brands following commercial objectives
- Distributing showcases on MA initiatives to senior stakeholders including but not limited to new functionality rollout, initiative commercial performance, channel integrations, innovations, thought leadership etc.
- Executing an on-going enterprise MA system across a range of brands with a comprehensive roadmap of selected developments
- Providing monthly and quarterly analysis into performance for senior business leaders
- Point of escalation for brand Marketing Directors and Managing Directors.
- Data compliance e.g. GDPR, data cleanliness, tracking governance and adoption of Marketo instance specific to our client's organisational requirements.
- Being a trusted partner for the brands, recognizing the needs of their customers and the individual distinctions by region and brand.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 4 years' Marketing Automation experience, preferably with Marketing Automation Admin experience
- A Marketo Certified Expert qualification is very advantageous, will also consider candidates with strong Eloqua experience
- Salesforce experience is advantageous
- Previous experience of working in a Matrix design global organisation is beneficial
- Solution orientated
- Strong Digital Marketing knowledge and a user needs-based methodology to creating and improving customer journeys
- Experience in MA Campaign execution i.e. integrated experience led campaigns and as a commercial channel for growth
- Highly organised and ability to arrange own workload also from direct reports
- Solid stakeholder communication and management skills
- Intermediate experience in web analytics (preferably Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager)
- Must have provable end to end cross channel, social, mobile, and onsite, MA experience (email only background will not be considered.)
- Previous experience working on integrated Enterprise customer experience enhancement programmes where Marketing Automation was a vital element
- Experience creating, executing, and improving complex customer journeys
- Sincerely data driven, experiment driven with a bias for action
- Previous Digital Operations experience - significantly beneficial
- Computer Science degree is preferred
- Intermediate - advanced skilled in Excel
- Interpretation of CRM methods and tactics in an omnichannel age.
What you'll get in return
- This role is based in Northern Ireland however the client is open to remote working
- 25 Annual Leave days, with option to buy/sell up to 5
- Fantastic learning and development prospects
- Pension package
- Private medical and dental insurance plans
- Life assurance packages - income protection and critical illness cover
- opt in option to company shares scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Volunteering opportunities
- Range of additional benefits including childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, will writing, retail vouchers and more
- Our client has a strong focus on employee health and wellbeing and offers free fruit in the office, yoga sessions, a running club and massages on lunch breaks.
- Salary will be reflective of experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs